Friday 19 May 2017

Windswept

So, today is the launch of a beautiful new Polkadoodles Winnie Collection.

There are a whole bunch of fab new images, papers, sentiments and design sheets for you to use and the team will bringing you new inspiration each day from the new collection - Winnie Special Moments

For my first project I have used Windswept.

As soon as I saw this image, I knew I wanted to create a little scene for her.  I toyed with a few card ideas, then checked out the files in my Silhouette software and came across a cute little Gypsy Caravan, which I thought would be perfect for her.

I am not normally one for 3D items, but really wanted to give it a go.

So here is my little Gypsy girl, coloured with Copics, with the wind in her hair, admiring the view from her caravan.


I have also used one of the papers from the collection to make the roof.


and a little closeup of this gorgeous girl.


Please go check out the Facebook groups this week, as there will be loads of fab inspiration for this new release all week long and LOOK a special discount too.

SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER

SAVE 25%
ON THIS NEW RANGE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

ENTER CODE:

SPECIAL MOMENTS

Polka Doodles Facebook Group
DigiChooseday Facebook Group
Polka Doodles Store



4 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea! I love this! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic project Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, sorry for the late comment but I have been away. What a lovely project, such fun, just beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at LTCCB and good luck
    Pen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)