Sunday 1 November 2015

Hocus Pocus

I'm a day late, but I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.

I actually finished my latest Kit & Clowder create and learn class at the beginning of the week, but only managed to add to a project this morning, so too late for Halloween, but I was so pleased with how it turned out, I wanted to share anyway.


The image is by Faery Ink and was part of the Kit and Clowder, monthly Create and Learn classes.

I Have used a mixture of Copics and pro markers for this image.

The sentiment is cut from black matt vinyl and the design is from the silhouette store.


I shall keep it somewhere safe to use next Halloween.

Here is a close up of the finished image.  I really enjoyed colouring this and highly recommend Alyces' classes, you get a written tutorial and also a video showing her coloring the image, it's great as you can rewatch, pause and download to keep forever, all for a very reasonable monthly fee.  It has really helped me improve my coloring.  Thank you Alyce x



Challenges Entered:-

Inkspirational challenges - Cute Halloween
Crafts 4 Eternity - Orange/Purple/Black
Thats Crafty - Haunted Halloween
Copic Markers Spain - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Halloween
AAA Cards - Halloween



3 comments:

  1. She's a really funky and beautiful witch. Your colouring and shading is fantastic and I love your card. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous door sign for next years Halloween! And such a great idea. I'll have to consider making one myself for next Halloween as I always play the witch :)
    Thanks for playing with us at INKspirational Challenges for our "Cute Halloween" challenge.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)