Friday 9 October 2015

Serenity Resting

Phew it's been another busy week for me.  My little guy turned 6 this week and hubby and I have been busy decorating a bigger bedroom with a minion theme for part of his birthday present.

Anyway I managed to fit in my latest DT card for Polkadoodles Inky Pinkies.

I have used one of the lovely serenity fairies 'Resting' for my card.  My last DT card had a spring feel to it, so this week I have gone all Autumnal, maybe next week I will do Winter?


I coloured her with Copics and Prisma Premier pencils in Autumn shades.  She was originally printed onto a cloud background, but I changed direction and had to fussy cut her, grrr I'm really not so good at that and usually use my trusty Silhouette.

I also added some highlights in her hair with a copper gel pen.



I used a pumpkin shaped card from the Silhouette store, which I embossed with 2 different patterns and added some die cut vines and finished off with a deep red hand-tied bow.


The serenity collection is available to buy here.

Thanks for dropping in :)

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Moving along with the Times - Fairy Enough
The Crafty Addicts - Autumn Colours
Crafting by Designs - All about Autumn
Crafting for all Seasons - Autumnal hues
Creative Moments - Autumn Colours
The Sisterhood of crafters - Pumpkin Patch

7 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is this!!! Beautiful design and fabulous coloring! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘PUMPKIN PATCH’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of Favorites on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/10/feature-friday-1092015.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab design, great card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is stunning I love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog challenge 3 Autumn Colours. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image; love the pumpkin shaped card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Good luck with the MAWTT CHALLENGE. Janice mawtt dt. Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! So sweet. A lovely design and I love the image you have used. Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)