Wednesday 17 July 2013

Lavinia Stamps Challenge #5

Hi Everyone

There is a new Challenge over at Lavinia Stamps - Use a Punch or Die.

So, today I have created an Anniversary card for a friend using some of their lovely stamps and some Adirondack Inks.


I gave my Ink Dusters a rest this time and tried Brayering again, it went much better than last time, but still needs plenty of practice.
For my punches element I added some tiny flowers and a couple of Butterflies, then added a little bling and a Ribbon from my stash.

I used the following items for this card:-

Adirondack Ink - Stream, Pool, Juniper & Pink Sherbert.
Lavinia Stamps - Wishing Tree, Weeping Willow Leaves, Toadstool & Creeping Vine.


Challenges I would like to enter are:

Lavinia Stamps - Punches or Dies
Anything Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - The Great Outdoors
Deep Ocean challenges - Blue
LEJ Designs- Anything Goes





9 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time and effort to join in LEJ Designs Challenge Blog, Challenge No 62 - Anything Goes

    This is gorgeous!!! The brayering with the masking has worked really well. Love all the stamped detailing and the additional flowers in the tree. Beautiful piece of art.

    We have weekly challenges, so hopefully I will see more of your entries in these future challenges :D

    Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! So delicate and I love your little punched flowers on the tree. Thank you for entering the Lavinia challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julie, love the colours and the butterflies! Thanks for entering and goof luck. Kx Lavinia DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little beauty!!!!
    Eileen ( Lavinia Stamps)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card with fab use of die cuts, I love it. Thanks for entering the Lavinia Challenge, and good luck. Hugs Pauline, DT member. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card and love the delicate tree-great brayering-thanks for joining us at Lej Designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the colours you've used, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Julie and nice to meet you.
    You have inspired me and I'm going to keep
    an eye on what you are up to!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)